Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Have Voted. Have You?

9 April 2009
This morning at 8am, I’ve marched to my nearest polling station. Not too crowded, maybe cos I came a bit too early. I was the 4th person in the row to vote.
There were 4 sets of ballots, each for different levels of governance. The ballot paper is so big, as big as a page of newspaper.
Anyway, I spent at least 5 minutes in the voting room. I already know who to vote. Hahaha.

There, I’ve fulfill my deeds as a good Indonesian citizen. So proud of it that I even fly back to cast my vote.

from top - clockwise: my lil' finger stained with ink as a mark that I have voted; proud look of me; me and the huge (dummy) ballot paper


See the arrow (top - clockwise): that's the voting room - hardly cover up anything; the waiting room; cheat-sheets on who to vote; more cheat-sheets

No comments: