Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lost & Found

Due to my unorganized habit and my clumsiness, I lost my wallet yesterday. It contains almost everything that I have in wealth form, personal ID, driving license, and some other personal stuff.In an hour after the incident, listening to my beloved’s advice, I blocked my credit card, easily done. Yet, the anxiety still clings on. How can I have another meal tomorrow? I really have no cash on hand, at all.
I had no mood to do anything, couldn’t even have a proper sleep, and kept waking up in the middle of the night. Feel very uneasy, not only because of the wallet, but also feeling remorse to disappoint my beloved. Though no words were said, but can feel the tension. I should have been more careful. I am sorry, dear, will try to be better next time.

Today, after several visits and phone calls to security and management office, finally there’s a light. The guy who picked up my wallet called up to security, but he insists to surrender the wallet directly to me, not to security. I guess he doesn’t trust them. There, he returned the wallet safe and sound, all intact, nothing is missing. Then, he doesn’t even want to take any reward. Really respect him for the honest action.

Thank you so much for returning the wallet to me. Also thanks to the security personnel, management personnel for the assistance. Thanks so much to you for being there for me as my strength, as always. Really appreciate it

No comments: