Friday, March 26, 2010

Thank You

Today they started to demolish the house that I have lived for the past 20 years. I didn't cry, but I really thanks the building to sheltering me and my family for so long. It has succeed to keep standing despite of heavy damages caused by 30Sept09's earthquake... it has whole-heartedly  protecting my family so they can came out safely. I really thank this beloved building.
No cries
I just swipe my eyes across the building
Gave final bow
Kiss good-bye
and
Thank you

I will try to upload day by day pictures of the demolition process
- day before (25/3) demolition process
- 1st day (26/3): mostly selecting what valuables left, I found my photo album... been misplaced for sometime, lucky I found it; many of my comics are still there...
- 2nd day (27/3): doors and windows already removed... 2nd & 3rd floor are see-through now
- 3rd day (28/3): roofs are removed...
- 4th day (29/3): 
- 5th day (30/3): ceiling frame are gone...
- 6th day (31/3): main folding doors are gone
- 7th day (1/4): they started to bang the wall, scrapping steel wires out of the building (1/4 gone)
- 8th day (2/4): mainbuilding completely gone, some parts of adjoining building still attached
- 9th day (3/4): all gone...  :(
Again, Thank You ...

No comments: