Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I am a pre-enlightened person

I heard it many times...
These sermons, these stories and morals of the stories, these jokes, these suggestions...
The difference is it was told by many different monks, different priests, different religious leaders.
I find out that almost every single of them keep repeating the same stories again and again. Kinda boring and predictable.
Once they said a few words, I can simply guess the end of the story and also moral of the stories

Well, I compare them to street peddler - selling their magic potion that cure every diseases...
So many people watching the peddler speaking magic about the potions...BUT
     How many of the audience actually listen?  
     How many of the audience actually have the money to buy the potion?
     How many of the audience who has the money, actually buy the potion?
     How many of the audience actually buy and use potion after they buy it?
     How many of the audience succeedly get the result of the magic potion?

I guess I am one of the audience who seen and heard too much about the miracle of magic potion.
I am able to buy, I already bought it.
BUT it seems like I just cannot make myself to make a good use of the magic potion, no matter how much I need it.
I am a pre-enlightened person.

No comments: