Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Secret of "a Dad, an Auntie and an Uncle"


Budi, me, and Edwin
I know it sounds like abit too lavish... But I flew all the way to Surabaya just to attend Budi's baby - Darren's 1st Bday was on 8th Jan. His parents made a real party bash for this handsome baby.
And for me, it's quite a reunion with my old uni friends :)
"Uncle" Edwin too came to join the baby party. Hahaha

Budi, Edwin and me were in the same college for foundation year in Australia. We happened to stay in the same dormitory "The Lodge".
We had a fun time there, and of course, I might have shown the darker side of me, like...
- breaking into someone's room (when they locked their keys inside),
- stealing Milo from the kitchen (so we could stand the hunger of midnight-rush before exams),
- breaking coin-operated washing machines (so, we can all wash for free),
and many more mischiveous acts.
I am still very proud of it. Hahahha.
One day gonna tell the stories of our golden time to Budi's son. Sure gonna blow his mind. WTF!

Big thanks to Budi for the hospitality and the chance to gather up again. True friends last forever. Just realised how much I miss you all :)

No comments: