Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Loving Daddy - 爱心爸爸

In the search of touching stories,
I suddenly remembered the interview from "A Date with LuYu" on Phoenix TV a while ago: it was about a poor but generous high school Physical Education teacher, 柏检-Bai Jian that provides home and education for 24 unfortunate kids (and counting, I guess). I was teary when I watched the interview, hiks...
Here is the transcript from the interview (I just realised it wasn't the same interview on TV, but still worth reading) or if you can read Chinese, look here
I know the story is quite old, but still it's not much known. It would be beautiful to spread this around.
There are still some people with golden heart in this world. There's a hope, isnt it?

1 comment:

Hendrik Sumardi said...

there's many figures like that in indonesia, :D