Monday, November 12, 2012

Run Ming Run

It seems like my travelling luck is increasing in this past week.
Again, my flight was delayed. But luckily this time, I didn't miss the connecting flight, I caught just right in time: at the time they about to pull the stair away from the aircraft.
Lucky, I was smart enough to ask a few ground-staff; some of them said I've missed the flight, but some said... "Lari, Mbak, Lari.....Cepatttttt" (= Run, sister, run, quickkkk).

So I ran like a drama scene through the plane parking lot. Passing like 2 planes and a parking spot before I could approach my plane. Breathless ...waving at the ground-staff  "Waittttttt!!!"
When I finally arrived at the stair end, the staff looked at me with a sharp eyes...
I got what he was trying to say, so I told him "On transit (... paused) my previous (... paused) plane (... paused) was delayed." My lung was about to burst..!!!
I don't care what he thinks, all I care is I caught this flight! Wohooooo!!!
Or else, there's a good chance of me staying overnight in that airport. They only fly once a day... >.<~
How cruel is that?

Thanks to my luck and my trusty legs, I was able to arrive at home safely. Even if that's without my luggage.
Hahaha, they didn't manage to transfer my luggage. Too bad, my bag couldn't run as fast as me.
But lucky me, there's nothing important there, just some dirty laundry.
At least they found my luggage and delivered it safely to me the next day.
it's back!!!  \(*o*)/
With my lucks this week, maybe I should get a lotto.
What do you think?

No comments: