Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sin...

Murphy's Law:
"Anything that can go wrong, would go wrong"

It was a bloody hot day, so hot that me & Wen get exhausted badly just after a little stroll.  I was only a couple hours away from leaving Wen's apt for airport. I didn't put my shoes in the cabinet, although I always did... So I just parked my shoes outside the apt. Who would have known that there's a storm coming? 
And within minutes, I had my shoes soaked in the rain.
What are the odds of having a storm in such hot sunny day?
What are the odds having shoes soaked just when you about to fly?
So here I was, drying my shoes with fan and hair-dryer. Still damp when the taxi picked me up.
Just feeling lucky that I don't grow any athlete's foot. Hahaha. 

Special thanks for my dear friend, Wen for having me in her little palace; and to feed me in an abundant and lavish way. I never know I would be joining the Ikea MeatBall force. Hahaha. 
all for just 2 of us :)  Perfecto

No comments: