Friday, May 9, 2014

Needle Felted Poodles

Always been fascinated about needle felting, even before I know the method's name. The first time I saw needle felting was in Istanbul-Turkey's Grand Bazaar. I dun understand why they can create something from wool without any knitting. Magic!
Googled the net and still wonders why stabbing a loose wool can create a figure? Doesn't make sense at all.

But then last month, when I was visiting Ginza's handicraft haven (Tokyu Hands), I bought a needle felting kit: it has all the wool material, instructions and the most important thing: the needle!!!
And since I have the urge to master this method, I end up buying more kits that I could ever imagine - especially for something I've never done before

This is my first attempt in needle felting, quite satisfied about the result. I think I am not too bad for a beginner (tap on my own shoulder. haha!)

How do you like my fluffy poodles?

No comments: