Wednesday, September 17, 2014

3 Colours, 3 Smiles, 1 Dhamma

Visiting  Ven.Guo Yuan at DDM - JinShan, Taiwan in Feb 2014
One crazy idea
A gut to ask
Friends supports
Parents' blessing
And a bunch of love

All that happened was beyond my imagination. I still couldn't believe that I can whipped up the Taiwan trip with such low budget. Thanks to AK & BS for bearing the whole "hardship" during the trip. Haha! 
The poster for last weekend Dharma Talk. Cool, huh?
And I couldn't believe Ven. Guo Yuan's visit to PJ happened this soon. Couldn't believe the event attracted so many people. And I couldn't believe it was successful. Well, at least, in my eyes, it is. The talk was sharp, clear and inspiring - an eye opening talk.

I am so blessed to have this opportunity, I have to thank my senseless gut, my super supportive friends, and my beloved one... without your support and encouragement, none of these would have happened. 
3 traditions in spreading Dhamma :)
*tearing* 
*deep bow*
Thank you for the opportunity
May this be a start for a stronger tie and mutual benefit in spreading Dhamma

You have done a very great job :D :D ;D   Love You :)

2 comments:

Hendrik Sumardi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

self praise, huh :P