Monday, March 9, 2009

Mini Tomatoes


This morning, I harvested my mini tomatoes. Well, I wouldn’t say it’s cherry tomatoes, the truth is, I don’t really know what type it is. What happened is, I threw some tomatoes scraps to a small pot, and one of it grew. See, it maybe really is cherry tomatoes, or maybe it is a normal big tomatoes, that grew up small, cos living in small pot (too late to re-pot it by now). Never know what it really is, but it is surely edible.

The taste was OK, not too sour, but not too sweet too. The texture was awesome, it’s firm and crunchy. The only off thing is the skin, it is kinda thick. Well for such a size, I wouldn’t really mind the skin texture. I am simply content to enjoy my own produce.

The tree is still alive, still flowering. But recently, maybe cause too windy, some of the flower dropped off. I guess I should trim it a bit. Please enjoy the picture :)



No comments: