Wednesday, May 27, 2009

c'est la vie

In these past few days, not sure if I am over-sensitive or people started to have more interests on me; many has asked me about my present life. Most of you know it already. Then, I received a lot of negative and sarcastic comments (well, to my ears), such as: “Yeah, you are spoiled”, “Unable to work”, “Not up for a challenge”, “It’s predicted”, “Way too lucky”… bla bla bla. The main point is, all said that it has been too good to be true, and thus I don’t deserve it.

Let me tell you what, I won’t deny that I am luckier than most people. But I cannot accept the comments that “I am good for nothing”. In the past years, I have worked very hard, and I am happy with what I have achieved. Though, many said that I was given more privileges or I took short cuts. Well, listen, I didn’t! I just do it in smarter way, but I never cheat. I don’t care if most of you take ages to get it. For what I achieved, it was the result of my sweat and hard work!!! I am proud of it. None of it was served on silver platter.
As for now, even if I choose to take another dimension, it is my right. I might sound cocky. But too bad, I have the choice, you don’t. Why would I let you judge my choice?

No comments: