Monday, March 21, 2011

Curiosity didn't kill the Cat

Started with the thought of creating some chocolate for this year's Easter, but since there are no pretty coloured chocolate here in Padang, the thought just get killed. But as usual, my curiosity took over, so after hours of consulting Mr. Google, I finally opted for an easier to approached alternative: Cookies!!!
 
With a borrowed mixer, a tall glass for rolling pin, plastic bag as a piping tools, non-temperature-mark oven, some free cookies molds from cereal and other emergency kitchen stuff; I am really proud of these little cuties. It tastes not too bad, it's sweet, but not that sweet. This was my first time in making sugar cookies, yet alone decorating them :) I think it's not too bad at all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ini jg ga nyampe sini :( ntar tgl 4 mei bikinin donk.... ;)

ming said...

siapa sih ini? 4 may ada apa?

Anonymous said...

huhuhuhuhu Bday-ku di lupa kan T_T