Friday, March 25, 2011

Mozzies Again

A day before I came here in Balitro, my dear one has reminded me to carry insect-repellant. I did, I brought a B*ygon Electric. I thought I'd be safe. 
On 1st night I was here, not too many mozzies yet, maybe they haven't detect my arrival. But the next days, my gosh, another mozzies invasions. Guess what, B*ygon Electric didn't work, even a mozzy just standing nicely on the device. I realised why I had quite a bit of bites. But then, I always carry some liquid insect repellant, it works for 2nd and 3rd night, well, I finished it all on 3rd night. Tonight is the 4th night, and it's damn torturing: the weather is hot, mozzies flying here and there. 
I tried to spray lemongrass oil (I happened to bought it from Research Centre today) which smell like what Porkie sent me before. This pure lemongrass oil seems to protect me for like 10 minutes only, after that the mozzies are back. 
Ugh, weather is so hot.... Can't sleep... Mozzies.... Lucky, I'm leaving tomorrow :)

No comments: