Thursday, September 8, 2011

Moreton Island - Tangalooma Resort

This act is called sand-toboganning: climbing up to a steep sandy mountain, get a piece of board, kneel down, and slide to the base of the steep mountain. I did a good job that day. I am proud to say that I was sliding the furthest from the rest of my batch. Too bad that no-one video-ed me, but I swear that I was performing very well :)

At night, we fed the wild dolphins. I fed Storm. I had to queue in a cold and windy night. Can't wear any jacket with the wet-pants on, plus you need to dip your whole arm inside the water to feed them (see pic). But it was all worth it. Dolphins are wonderful creatures, they are so friendly. I wish I could play with them, of course they don't allow us to do so. They are wild ones, don't want them to be dependent on humans. 

No comments: