Friday, December 14, 2012

Baby in Costumes

Baby in Tie
I made a little tie from some scrap silk fabric, and attached to Nara's white plain jumper.

I think it turns out quite good, Nara loves it.
He loves to nibble on his tie.
















---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nara the Big Bad Wolf
And I made a "Big Bad Wolf" costume for Nara to attend Joey's 2nd B-day which theme was "Little Red Riding Hood". Too bad the party was cancelled into private family party. >.<~

I made his hat using a T-shirt fabric, hand-stitched into a little hat.
I mixed felt and a grey towel fabric to shape the wolf character.

Somehow it turned out looking more like a cat rather than a wolf. Hahhahaa.



And I used his socks and stitched it with some grey towel fabric, glued with felt claws.

A basic white bib should be sufficient for his belly, but since Nara don't have any white bib, I stitched a small white towel on his little jumper :)

And his tail attached to his jumper with a velcro for easy removal.

I put quite an effort to make this costume for Nara. He's not old enough to understand that his auntie loves to dress him up. Hahahaha
Once he grow up, he probably gonna refuse to be dolled :)

Love you little Nara.
You made a cute Big Bad Wolf.

No comments: