Friday, February 15, 2013

Cupid is Here Beside Me???

A few weeks ago, a friend L leaked a news for me, it's about a sms from an uncle to another uncle, the topic is about "Find Ming a partner A.S.A.P"
I told L, that "Not interested", and said I would not respond to any uncles' matchmaking suggestion.
About this event, I told my dear friend, Dj.
This morning, all of the sudden, Dj asked me about the progress about the matchmaking. I answered "No progress, I am not interested"; though one of the uncle actually have a candidate for me, he has been trying to arrange a meeting, which I always refuse.
Dj: Have you met this guy?
Me: No. Not interested
Dj: You haven't even seen him. How would you know you are not interested in him?
Me: No... Not interested
Dj: You know, I think you have someone else in mind, hence no one else have any chance on you

Then this afternoon, a senior guy, who is known to be able to foresee the future, gave me some spoilers about my future.
He asked my age and my name, stared at me, then he said that I prefer money over love; but this year I have Cupid on my side, so it'll be up to me if I wanna accept love or not. If I passed it this year, the chance will come again in 2 years time. So, it'll be better for me to get one this year.

From these 2 guys that trying to "read" me, I would give Dj a credit. He is much better in analysing me. BINGO!!! You are right, I have someone else in mind. The Cupid have been staying for quite a while for now. Hahahha
The senior guy, I think he is just giving a blind shot. If he really can foresee  he would know that my mind is occupied. About the love-time-frame, I think it's just a mind trick.
If I believe in him, probably I'll just hit any guy that is approaching me within this year time-frame.

Despite his big name in fortune-telling, despite the grey old look, despite his troops of followers; I still would declare Dj is much better in reading people's mind. Congratz, Dj!!!
Anyway, Happy belated Valentine!!!

No comments: