Saturday, July 26, 2014

Ichimi KitKat Bar - Nagano Edition

Remember the movie "Chocolat"? Remember how Juliette Binoche create a chocolate with a hint of pepper & spiced up boring town-peoples' lives with it?
The movie is what I have in mind the first time I tasted this bar. It's not as sweet as other fancy KitKat variants - afterall,  it is a dark chocolate. It tastes beautiful and smooooooth, and just when you finished a finger, the "mild" pepper tastes started to linger. It has a very unique state yet yummy.

I don't understand why it calls "ichimi" - 1 taste? Is that the pepper's name?
 It also said "hot". I find it not that bad, not that hot, it's mild.
The package also writes "Yahataya Isogoro".I managed to decode the kanji character, but I have no clue what it means. 
Google translate, why U no translate?

No comments: