Saturday, October 17, 2015

Birds of a Feather Flock Together

Over the past few weeks, I have traveled to different places for some duties. There I met those I never met before or those I haven't seen for a good while. Some of them, I've been eager to meet them. Some, I've been avoiding all my best in the past.
But for some odd reason, I wasn't comfortable to be around them, I feel slightly annoyed and out-of-place to their presence.
Not that any of them wanna hurt me, but the vibe is different

When I am around my dear one, I feel much calmer; or at least, when I am in bad mood, a dear one somehow will lead me to become calmer.
Probably because I've been reflecting on dear one for quite a while, I actually felt kinda shocked when I meet all those people, I feel very restless.
Some have the tendencies to complain, everything seems so wrong
Some have the tendencies to cruel tease
some have the tendencies to utter difficult questions just to humiliate you
Some have the tendencies to get angry to anything
etc

I realized, since I have the "seed' of the same bad habits too, if I stay longer, I would water the seeds and absorb their bad habit. And I don't what that to happen.
I need to be around people with more positive and calm energy. I wanna be a better person, flocking with the wise ones.

No comments: