Sunday, December 13, 2015

Gym Freak Wanna-Be

I've been hitting the gym for quite a few month now. Any difference in me yet? Well, not much. My weight stay stable, maybe increasing by 1 kg, I guess. My arms feels more firm, but that's all. I still have my belly, I don't have the guitar figure yet, most probably because I still eat like a normal me (meaning I am taking normal course of breakfast, lunch and dinner).
I bet I can look better if I go on strict diet, but not for now. I wanna build more muscle before stripping my fat - and since I am not taking any protein shakes, supplement or any other drugs, seems like I hardly grow any muscle.
Anyway for this time being, I am happy with my new regime, enjoying the sweat and pain. Love the burn!!! It's funny how I long for the soreness after workout. I don't feel it much now, maybe I am numb...

No comments: