Monday, January 11, 2016

Then... set me free, would you?

I guess I don't really hate her
I also don't wanna hurt her
I realized it is not her fault
It is my fault for putting too much effort to be your number one
My fault for loving you too much

I hate that you changed when she is around, or even... when she is in your mind
You become a different person
You always find me second to her
Everything she do, even if she wanna kill herself... you still think she is more holy and angelic than me

When she is down, you will pull me down, stepping on me... just to make her looks "above". You don't wanna her to feel that she is losing from me. You always ensure that she will always be the best, the valuable one, the precious one. A fragile soul that need the world's love and protection.

I am jealous, every time you mention her name, you always have the sparks in your eyes. Always...
I am jealous how much you worry about her, how your mind is always full of her. 
I hate to find you secretly calling her...  giggling and whispering
I hate it when you never say anything positive about me. I hate it when you firmly say "NO" when people praising me, you kept saying... can't be that good, others are doing better job

Even when the whole world say I am good, you would say the other way around
Why can't you be proud of me? Why can't you appreciate me?

And the foolish thing is, your word is so important for me. I am begging for your recognition... which you never gave

She is always a better one, isn't she?
You wish she is yours, don't you? 

Then... set me free, would you?
Let me learn to become a better person you expected

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

saya prihatin, sodara sodara...