Sunday, March 20, 2016

Clapping Upon a Loss

The death of my relative does bring the family together
The 'gone-to-soon death' sure leave people talking

Some people I know, somehow always amazed me in finding a 'new' angle looking at a disaster
Upon the death, people started talking about the widow...
I started to realised how much people hate her, envy her
They said, the death, the disaster was bound to happen because the widow has been way too lucky
She is born into a wealthy family
She marries someone that can provide her every needs
She marries young
She having kids without shedding a sweat in raising them (meaning she always have assistance)
She doesn't need to do any chores, no cooking, not even washing her own plates
She doesn't even need to send the kids to school, and now the kids are in college
She doesn't need to work, her husband will provide everything
all she does is do yoga, do her hair and nails & look pretty

And, the auntie that said all-of-the-above finally have a winning smile.
See, God is not sleeping, God finally make a balance on her life.
No one should be "too lucky". I realised the auntie has been secretly cursing them...

I've never been close to the deceased one, so I don't feel much pain in losing him
I don't know the wife well, I don't see her as rival, so in this case I don't envy her nor clapping upon her loss.
But it kinda put a lemon to a wound, I know the auntie and the deceased one were close, very close
It is just disgusting to finally see the true face of some people

No comments: