Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Lone One

What happened in the last few months really make me feel alone in this world, I won't say I get lonely, but I do feel that I am alone here. I feel more and more alienated from the my surrounding.
When I meet the people of my pasts, my old friends, (I think) none of them changed - they are exactly as they used to be. They gave away the same old vibes.
People said that you are what your friends are, I just couldn't fit in anymore, I am no longer one of my pasts, I feel distanced. I have changed.

Alone, I am. But then, those that surround us define us, they either make us great or make us doomed. I wouldn't say my pasts' one will doom me, but I just see that I can be a better version of me when I am alone; and far better version when around my dear one.
Thank you my dear one to always remind me of the ultimate purpose. May I be able to fulfill it.

- 25 May 2016 -

No comments: