Monday, May 30, 2016

Yes Wow?!

Yesterday, I did something new for our companies. I invited a motivator to boost my teams' spirits.

The whole idea came up when I attend a dealer meeting from one of  my supplier, they have a in-house HRD people that acted as a motivator, it was a short session. My manager was impressed, I wasn't. Kinda dull for me. Hehhehee... But the main point is, my manager was effected from the short session. Then, a few weeks after that, I saw an advertisement for a Singaporean/Indonesian motivator session in Padang, it was open for public. At that time, I wanted to send some of my key personnel for the session, but I worry that the topic will be not be accustomed to my company needs. So the idea was cancelled there.
But I was still looking for a motivator that can cater my needs. Lucky me, friends and dear one introduced me to someone that might fit my needs. The choice fall into Mr.KW.

Yesterday we had a full session of training, I wasn't part of the audience because I want my team to be more open. I believe they have less burden if the boss is not around. Hahaha.
The training was successful, many feel benefited from it, not just for the company, but also for their personal lives; which is marvelous. I hope this will be a good start for a better company's future.

Here are some pics of the training :)

1 comment:

kamfret said...

linknya ga bisa dibuka , coy