Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy 32nd B'day, Big Bro!!!

Made these Angry Birds-themed cupcakes for my Bro's Bday today.
What a struggle :) but it turned out not too bad for someone who doesn't have proper tools. *I don't even have rolling pin. Haha*
I didn't make the chocolate-muffin bottom, bought it off the shop - just didn't have enough time to finish the fondant figurines.
Basically, I made the whole figurines for... say... 6 straight hours? Arrgghhhh
Here they are:

And here are the details look:
Note:
My Bro is not really crazy about Angry Birds. It's me who loves them. Hahaha. 

3 comments:

ling said...

cute!! great job Ming!

Hendrik Sumardi said...

keren abiss, nice handycraft...

ming said...

thx guys :)
I just realised not many people know who is Mighty Eagle (2nd pic, top left)