Thursday, November 10, 2011

Yes, they are huge!!!

Aunty: Ming, you boobs look so big!!!
     Me: Can’t be, auntie, I am wearing loose shirt now
Aunty: Can’t hide such quality, u know
    Me: (try to cover up with my cardigan)
Aunty: Hey!!! You think my boobs is smaller than yours??!!!! Huh??!!! (sounds upset)
    Me: Eh? (confused)
Aunty: Mine is not smaller than yours, you know?? Look! Look! (pulling her neckline down & boost up her chest; whilst one hand pulling mine to ensure I look at her assets)
   Me: Oh yes. I can see that , auntie. Very nice
Aunty: I know *grinning*

In this kind of situation, I can’t do much but to be nice.
But what’s wrong with these aunties? Do they praise you just get praised back?
I am so sorry, auntie; never mean to look down on you.

YES, YOUR BOOBS ARE HUGE. And MORE THAN A PAIR, TOO. (pic shown)

1 comment:

E1 said...

This is epic!!! ROFL