Sunday, November 27, 2011

Like us, there’s more to them than meets the eye

Received a msg from my manager about the Angry Birds cake yesterday night (ard 10pm).
She mentioned about her son's bday TODAY!!!
With such limited time, I can only make one, small, undetailed figurines, using left over fondant from Bro's bday.
Yet can't think of anything for boys.
Then a friend suggested "Transformer"... Optimus Prime for the cake topper.
Surely a boy will love robot, rite?
So, I decided to make a cute chibi-version of Optimus Prime :)

Here's what I've created for hours today
I put the figurine on a muffin (just like bro's). The figurine is around 7 cm tall.
I tried to do as detailed as possible. I guess hardcore fans will find some mistakes here and there.
Somehow I couldn't make a nice gun, so I just omit it. Less violent, haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MIMING!!
thats not optimus prime!!
thats smurf-gokong!!!