Friday, January 25, 2013

The Three Tigresses

They are famous for their skimpy dress, thick make-up, everchanging-coloured hair and obscene moves rather than their voices. I never really heard their songs before; I am not a music lover and their genre is dangdut, so it's kinda permissible that I dunno them. But I can assure you they are famous in Indonesia

So, the first time I watch and hear their voice was on a live performance.
I was invited to an event where they were the performers.
Amazingly, their voice is incredible nice, they are really good singers. and despite their crazy raunchy dances, their voices even fit for mellow songs (They sang Butiran Debu).
They sang like 10++ songs non-stop, dances non-stop; and I couldn't hear they panted at all.

But what I adore from these 3 ladies was that... they are truly professional
On one song, one of the ladies did a wrong move, so kinda put a strain on her foot... (no surprise here, they were all wearing skyscraper heels)
She quickly got up, kept on singing, walked to the audience, she's really in control of the situation.
Her friends got her cover up with more crazy dances, so people won't focus on the sprained lady.

And more thing... a very important one: their Attitude.
On one scene, they all moved up to VIP guests, asking them to sing along with - a normal interaction in such events. Many many (usually male audiences) were dying to sing with them.
Then, one singer asked a  VIP guest... "OK, miss, what song would you like to sing next?"
the VIP guest said "I dunno".
Singer: "Come on, there must be a song that you know. let's sing together"
VIP guest: Hey, you are the one getting paid to sing. not me!!! ---She answered rudely while microphone was still sticking on her mouth
The singer still cheerfully replies "Oooppsss.... oh no, how could I forgot, let's sing (saying to her friend)...get back to the stage"
I think the VIP guest was very rude... and she actually had the whole park to heard her.
But being a true professional, they took control of the situation and didn't even show any negative emotion at all.

I salute them. Behind their make up, hair-do, and skimpy dress, they are really confident and lovely ladies.
They really can sing, they really can dance, they are true performers and they are as calm as a Zen master!

Click here to see who they are :)

No comments: