Sunday, March 20, 2016

My Dive Debut: Bunaken



Feb 14, 2016. Valentine's Day

After the regretful Lombok trip, I decided to brave myself to dive in Manado.

I came 2 days ahead of the meeting day at Manado.
I stayed at Thalass* Dive Resort, which was recommended by a diver friend - who happened to be there a week before me.
Since this was my debut diving without my instructor... I insists to go for a bonafide dive resort despite the cost (actually, I get a reasonable price)

So, I was alone. But the resort was very professional that they can actually take care of me. I told them that despite my log was quite high (had 50+), I was never out of Padang's water before.

Was a little nervous, yet excited. There were other divers too, but they were taken care by a guide. But, the resort gave me another personal dive guide. One on one service. I feel so special. Hahhahaa.


I did well, I gave a pat on my own shoulder. Hahhaa....

So here are the spots that I visited during my dive escape to the famous Bunaken:
1. Likuan 2
2. Buro
3. Abang
4. Fukui
5. Tonga
6. Likuan 3

No comments: