Monday, September 24, 2012

Blinding Love

It's amazing how love will occupy your mind. All of your mind.
On my not-so-recent trip, I witnessed how my fellow travelmate was so crazy in love to other travel mate.
People started to whisper about them, I think they both knew about it.
They tried to be discreet, but the "love" atmosphere around them couldn't be hidden.

I mean, just like little things. The lady was always worry about the guy.
Always put him 1st. Getting him food, seat, anything, everything!
Obviously they were still in dating stage. That's why they were so lovely. Hahaha. They won't be so love-y if they've moved on to more serious stage, rite?
Her actions were more than a wife to a hubby. Seriously! The only thing they couldn't do was to hug or kiss in public for photos (like what real couples freely do).
Sometimes, when they were off-guard, they called each other "honey" ...
So, that what's love can do to u. Crazy in love. And despite those rolling eyes, you'll easily forget and ignore all your surrounding.
Blinding you with all the love love love.

Well, I hope I won't be like her. I want my guy to be crazy about me and adores me, forever. I don't want it to be the other way around like what happen to my travelmate :(

No comments: