Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tail-less Pui (part 2)

The latest news about Apui's condition is "Apui is recovering, and he is a happy doggy"

WARNING:
The following writing contains pictures that some may find to be disturbing. Reader Discretion is Advised.

So glad that he is doing well. A few days after my latest post, I was away for work, but I was still pushing the owner to take Apui to the vet, daily, to ensure no infection. Btw, the stitches were opened up cos Apui kept on rubbing his butt to the cage. I guess it was very itchy.
With wound opened up, Apui looked terrible. Thought he was about to die. The owner wanted to euthanaise him too.

Anyway, I don't dare to push the owner too much. Apui is not an expensive breed dog, the owner thinks it's such a waste of money to take care of him.
I begged Dad to talk to the owner, so that he won't kill Apui. I guess it works :)

Apui is a happy dog, though you can't see his wagging tail any more, but I know he is happy with all the jumping.
The wound is not fully healed yet, but it is recovering

Btw, the owner said he put some Chinese medicine - usually used for opened wound (for human). 
Mom put some on me when I was a kid, and it was terrible, I think the medicine cause more pain rather than falling down from a bike.
I dunno how Apui could stand the pain. His vet told me that Apui was very calm during any painful procedure.
What a brave dog :) 

No comments: