Friday, April 12, 2013

Bacon Flavoured Cracker

I am not someone who likes to nibble on idle time, esp. when I was wearing braces. Now that I am wearing my retainer, the appetite for snack is just gone (hopefully forever). I opt of a proper mealtime.
But, a friend recommended this cracker TUC Bacon Flavoured. Bought it somewhere in France, I think...
I didn't buy it because I like it, I bought it cos I know Dad would love it. And I didn't bother to try it at all that time, I just knew he'll like it.
I finally tried it when I arrived in my hotel room after a long long flight home. Was so hungry, but it's already mid-night. You know what, it's very yummy, full of flavour (artificial I bet), and so aromatic (of course artificial).

Bite it, and you'll find a pink layer, as if a real bacon really sandwiched within the cracker, we all know it's not a real bacon there. The label is Bacon flavoured, but no real bacon listed in the ingredients part. So, I dunno if this can be categorised as Halal or not. Whatever it is, it's so yummmmyyyyyy.

No comments: