Friday, April 12, 2013

Mon Amour, Mon Chéri

I was first introduced to Mon Chéri chocolate by Dj last year, been looking for it, and I finally found it at Düsseldorf Airport. I quickly fell in love with this little darling, they are so yummy. I regret that I bought only a few of them that time. Ever since, on my trips to Europe, I try to look for it, it's so odd that a Ferrero chocolate is so hard to find. I hardly see it at any petrol stop in Italy or France.
On my recent trip, I found some at a petrol station from Paris to Lucerne. And I finally got some more at a supermarket at Lucerne. I carried them as much as my baggage allowance allow me :) Not a good thing, though. A bad bad craving.

So what is Mon Chéri? It's a dark chocolate filled with cherry and brandy :) so yummmmyyyyy!!!
Indonesians, as usual, are clueless-followers; when I bought Mon Chéri at the petrol station, some saw me, and rushed to get the same thing too. I had to gave up a couple of boxes from them. While others also put a radar on any petrol-stops' shops. They didn't have any luck until we reached Lucerne, there, then they bought a few boxes for themselves. Since I bought plenty myself too, I opened up the box and shared it to others, so they could have a taste of it. 
And why it's not surprising that they didn't like it. They kinda "blame" me saying, "Well, you bought so many, we thought it's very nice!!!"
Heheheh... they didn't know it's dark chocolate, they didn't know it contains a bit of alcohol, they didn't even know it has any cherry in it. 
Gee!!! They dunno what they are missing, dude.

No comments: