Thursday, April 18, 2013

Free Lotto Cues

It is quite common to get a prank SMS saying "This' Mom, Please send mom top-up-credit for my new phone. The number is xxxxxx".
The message is so ridiculous, I swear nobody will ever fall for such trick, but yet, the prank SMS works well. It even translated into several local languages, say: Minang, Java, or Sunda...

But a few days ago, I received a different kind of SMS: it doesn't ask for top-up-credit, it just asks you to do it willingly out of gratitude.
I'll translate it loosely here:
"LOTTERY INFORMATION" FROM KI ARUNG SGP SATURDAY SHIO; 2.3 EYES;26.86.63.51 GUARANTEED TO WIN. IF YOU WIN PLEASE SEND TOP-UP-CREDIT TO NUMBER xxxxxx

I find it very funny. Though I don't understand how the Saturday, Shio and Eyes come into.
Maybe I should just buy the lotto, if only I know where I can buy it here.

No comments: